[foodhackingbase] back in Jeju, thanks for support!

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 12:32:26 CET 2014

Hi to all,
After truly wonderful 30c3 and the Food Hacking tour through Europe we have finally made it home back to Jejudo. It will take us few days to "relax a bit" we are really tired so we need some off time. By the end of this weekend and during next week we believe to catch up on the most pending things and move on from there.

The short term "to do list" includes:

posting blog on Food Hacking Base at 30c3

report on progress of the Experimental Incubator project + creation of mailing list

budgeting/spending and blog posting about Food Hacking Base Europe tour

synchronous hackathon report - wiki page update
Food Hacking Base wiki pages updates

Well that would be just short overview, please add your own ideas, there is lot to be done, so "poco a poco" bit by bit as the Zapatistas says ...

Once more it was a pleasure and I'm looking for more projects to do together and not just the events, continuous efforts included :-)

Talk to you soon,

Sincerely from Kasiri, Jejudo, South Korea,