[foodhackingbase] events in ProgressBar on Sunday, tomorrow

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 15 22:56:42 CET 2014

Hi to all,
here is just quick link to the calendar of ProgressBar in Bratislava for tomorrow

https://www.progressbar.sk/calendar

today we had our last Korean dinner and tomorrow I will talk in Czech about our life in Jeju = "Magical Jeju", island where we live in South Korea (with plenty of pictures) and after that I'll give a kefir workshop.

Things look good so far, I hope we will be able to upload what we have been up to today and tomorrow soon, sorry for the streaming, we did some recording.