[foodhackingbase] crowdsourcing campaign finish up + hackathon for this weekend

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 14 00:12:27 CET 2014

Greetings to all,
We are hitting ProgressBar in Bratislava tomorrow for our last "full scale" food hacking event of this tour. You are welcome to join us during the hackathon more info is here

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Event:2014/02/14_Synchronous_Hackathon

doing stuff together in different place is great fun!

There are four days left for our last crowdsourcing campaign, if you can promote it please do, it would be highly appreciated!
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/food-hacking-tour-europe-2014
I'm looking forward to hear from you soon and keep an eye on our weekend frenzy it will be very active!

Sincerely from Ceske Budejovice,