[foodhackingbase] Wiki event pages

Steffen Beyer steffen at beyer.io
Tue Feb 4 20:30:16 CET 2014

(CCing to the list)

On Tue, 4 Feb 2014 01:42:34 -0800 (PST), Frantisek Apfelbeck wrote:
> Could you create page for the synchronous hackathon on our wiki with
> proper syntax? It will happen in the future again so it should be
> suitable for reoccuring event.

I decided to create another custom namespace for events, the URL is now

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Events:2013/02/14_Synchronous_Hackathon

so the title is

Events:2013/02/14 Synchronous Hackathon

Looks quite readable, I think.

Furthermore, I created pages for the following two days, containing a
redirect:

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Events:2013/02/15_Synchronous_Hackathon
https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Events:2013/02/16_Synchronous_Hackathon

I'm thinking about an extension to automatically parse these titles and
show a nice tabular calendar on the events page. Similar extensions do
already exist, but I did not find a proper one.

For now we got this:

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Events

also linked in the sidebar.

Steffen Beyer <steffen at beyer.io>