[foodhackingbase] short hi from the tour plus invitation for food, drink&bio hackathon 14-16/2

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 10:37:32 CET 2014

Hi to all,

I'm shortly greeting you from InitLab in Sofia, Bulgaria.

We are having a very good time, the tour is great! Today we are leaving the region and starting to move towards the H.A.C.K. in Budapest, Hungary where we do more events and workshops.

Money wise we are now over 1700 eu on our campaign so still around 300 to go to reach our basic goal, in reality we have between 300-400 eu saved, the tour is proving to be bit more money intensive than planned but well, we have still two weeks to promote it. If you could continue spreading the word that would be lovely I will be adding some new stuff to make it more "juicy" soon :-)

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/food-hacking-tour-europe-2014

I also would like to invite you to synchronous hackathon which will start on 14th of February (Friday) and go on till Sunday 16th. Anyone who would like to share their food, beverage and bio hacks is welcome! Bring some cool local specialities, drinks etc. and share it together. We hope to collect recipes, photos, manuals and video streams on the topic. It will be also the last "official big" event of our tour, we will go crazy in ProgressBar, Bratislava, Slovak Republic!

The wiki page will be created soon, we just need to make proper syntax :-)

So all at all we are doing well, still quite some work waiting for us but happy to take the challenge!

Talk to you all soon,

Sincerely from InitLab, Sofia, Bulgaria,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck & Eunha Jun