[foodhackingbase] suggestion for crowdsourcing campaign - experimental incubator, September

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Wed Aug 20 14:08:14 CEST 2014

Hi to all,
Crowdsourcing campaign for Experimental Incubator Prototype for 31c3,
running time late September, goal 1000-1500 EU, who is in?

In short I (Algoldor) would like to know who would be ready to chip some
time and energy into preparation and running of the crowdsourcing
campaign for the Experimental Incubator Project which next prototype we
are developing for 31c3? I would suggest to aim for 1000-1500 eu goal
flexible campaign so something what we have proven to reach several
times already. The goals for the project would be creation of PCB based
design (Arnd is working on it), physical printed PCB's based on this
design which will be tested allowing temperature measurement and
control. There should be also 2-3 fully functional prototypes, probably
peltier based which we will demonstrate at the event. It would be nice
to have 10-20 kits with the electronic parts (without the
heating/cooling elements) available for people involved in this project
(so they do not have to pay for everything - time and energy should do)
and for price to the people who would like to join - to make it more
easy for them. 2-3 fully functional prototypes (control units and
heating/cooling systems) to share after the event among the group or for
price give away would be great.

Not all of mentioned above has to be done yet (these are suggestions)
and it doesn't have to be covered by this campaign only, because at the
end of November or during December before CCC we will run another
campaign as usually. So what do you think? If interested please get in
touch in any manner mentioned here How to get in touch or otherwise.

I'm definitely in :-)

Sincerely,

FAA

PS This post was also uploaded to our wiki

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Experimental_incubator_-_news#Experimental_Incubator_Crowdsourcing_campaign_who_is_in.3F_20.2F8.2F2014

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com