[foodhackingbase] Matelade -> OHM13 / MateGeeks?

mwfc at foodhackingbase.org mwfc at foodhackingbase.org
Thu Jul 25 20:46:25 CEST 2013

Hej,

On 07/25/2013 08:37 PM, Andreas Demmelbauer wrote:

> Someone is going to cook Matelade on ohm13 [1]. I would like to
> partisipate!

Awesome! Be prepared for 40+l :)

We need suggestions for ingredients as well!

> Who brings the jam jars (Marmeladegläser)? I could produce nice
> Labels for the Matelade here in Vienna! All i need to know is: *
> count of jam jars? * Dimensions?

I ordered 100x 440ml jars directly to the campsite [0]
(It is the best price/weight ratio due to shipping) I figured since
not too many choose the perk at our indiegogo it is fine! (And I hope
it arrives on time)

But everyone is welcome to bring their own jars and ingredients. We
can cooke matelade at all times. If you feel there should be more
jars, bring them/order them. I was kinda scared about doing 100+l
(next pricebreak)

Bring different yerba mate flavors as well.

> If i get this information today, i can produce some nice labels -
> tomorrow i leave.

Awesome! See you on the campsite on saturday.

> For example:
> https://metalab.at/wiki/Metalade/Matelade-Sommerfr%C3%BCchte

Cheers,
mwfc