[foodhackingbase] Matelade -> OHM13 / MateGeeks?

Lurwah lurwah at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 21:15:14 CEST 2013

Hi Andreas,

Mwfc is organising a workshop, so you will be able to participate.
https://ohm2013.org/wiki/Village:Food_Hacking_Base/Workshops

He is on the terrain now, so I'm not sure if he will be able to respond (in
time). As I understand jars and ingredients are taken care of, I don't know
about labels, though.
I hope you'll hear in time, see you at OHM!

Lurwah