[Foodhacking_at_camp] updates - running water, septic tank

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 20:29:57 CEST 2011

Hi Nick,
I'll respond to the answers on Saturday afternoon (Irish time).

The menu is starting to be created but it will take at least another four days
to get it sorted. I'm suggesting to have max 50% of the dishes planed the rest
should be adjusted to the situation
(climate/temperature/consumption/experiments). I want to have place for people
who will just how up, I think there will be lots of them, we need quite decent
flexibility.

And yes I'm also taking care about the ingredient part of the project - just got
some really nice seaweed on the local market :-))

Sincerely,

Frantisek