[Foodhacking_at_camp] Food and beverage section - structure upload

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 19:33:04 CEST 2011

Hi to all!
I've uploaded a basic structure to the "food&beverage served" section

http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/Food%26Beverages_Served

Please take it as a basic structure, hack it to your taste. I was trying to come
up with some simple concept which would allow fast orientation for "guests" and
mostly for us.

Let me know what do you think about it and change it as you like. Of course
start to post once you are ready. I did not attached photos, I'll do so later
on.

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS Do not worry I do not plan to serve the "Breath of the Coyote" every day, it
is just for the show.