[Foodhacking_at_camp] update on food hacking base

Evina Steinova evincek at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 23:28:25 CEST 2011

HelloHello all,

so I am finally getting into touch, although I am still mightily busy.
I just wanted to remind Frantisek most of all to get as complete list of all
food-deviants as possible :)
I can do vegan stuff, I am not proficient in rawfoodism though, but I have a
very good rawie cookbook that I will be bringing along.
I can also do things like lactose-free, gluten-free, sugar-free foods and I
would suggest to ask the organizers about people with
this kind of special needs too.
I am already compiling some good vegan baking recipes :)

Evina