[Foodhacking_at_camp] Fw: CCC 2011 "Simple, tasty and dirty cheap Italian recipes for Hackers." proposal

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 23:49:34 CEST 2011

Hi to All,
I'm resending you an email from Phillip, who loves to make bread and has a lots
of tips about cuisine from Tuscan region. I hope that many of you will find time
to share his knowledge at the camp.

I should post quite soon more. I'm trying to think about how to make the system
in the food hacking base as much flexible as possible and still get the things
done properly. What helps is that I'll be coming to Germany around 2-4/8 so I'll
have plenty of time to prepare :-))

Talk to you soon,

Sincerely,

Frantisek