[Foodhacking_at_camp] hi / wiki

iks ypsilon iks.ypsilon at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 6 19:33:33 CEST 2011

hi frantisek, i'm back from holidays :-)

hi all, just a few words about me: i will also be attending the camp,
i love to cook, eat, read cookbooks, ponder about menus and so on, and
this is where i write about the food-related side of my life
http://chocolateriver.de  (mostly in german, but older parts of the
website are in english)

since we'll be having two little kids around i won't be able to do
whole shifts, but i would nevertheless like to contribute to the FHB
(like one or two hours at a time).

for now, i have edited a bit in the wiki. i found it quite hard to get
an overview on all the recipes submitted so far, so i added the
general category recipes
(http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/Category:Recipes).

i would like to work on the wiki a bit more this evening. i will also
add a few recipes that i can prepare.

best wishes
tina