[Foodhacking_at_camp] structure please, volunteer gate keeper?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 15:11:47 CEST 2011

Hello to all!
I've spend now an hour trying to bring back the structure to the wiki pages and I'm failing.

Could everyone who posted workshops to check out their post during the day making sure that it has clear structure and that when others workshops are edited it is still easy for orientation? I've proposed a structure like that previously

http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/Workshops_at_FHB_Monday_8/8/2011

where there is just a simple title and all info beneath

or this one seems to me fine too

http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/Workshops_at_FHB_Wednesday_10/8/2011

but it's a little bit less clear

Please keep at the main page just a one line link to you workshop if you like the rest should be on the appropriate page. We can not have all the activities at main page, at least I think it is not really possible because it would completely overwhelm any structure - imagine 30 dishes posted there with all ingredients preparation the same for some 10 workshops etc.

The same applies to dishes, please keep the "main tree" pruned or we will get completely lost.

http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/Food%26Beverages_Served

Is here someone who could take his/her time and check the wikies that they are not going completely crazy? I can not do it because I'm leaving within few hours for Germany and I'll be building up the food hacking base.

Thanks and please do not take it as bossing it just needs to be kept clear or it will be a Mannheim. I certainly do not insist on the structure which I've proposed but I do insist on some structure ...

Sincerely,

Frantisek