[Foodhacking_at_camp] hello

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 15:02:01 CEST 2011

Hi Donovan,
Welcome! If you like to make pancakes make pancakes. If you would like to do it kind of in a easy way just pop in, if you can let to know to the person who is the shift leader that would be great, but it is not necessary. If you want to make a special dish and have it on the buffet with people knowing about that in advance please make a proposal like this or similar

http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/Rice_paper_rolls_%28main_meal/starter,_meat/vegetarian/vegan%29

so we can go through that and just say "yes sounds good" and know what and how many ingredients do you need/equipment etc.

What we do every day is now starting to take shape, check the workshops and menu lists. OK?

Sincerely,

Frantisek