[foodhacking] updated Monday 25/11/2013

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 25 13:54:53 CET 2013

Hi to all,
Today I can be short, I did not do as much as I wished for.

*** I've created Indiegogo crowdsorucing campaign for fhb presence at 30c3, tomorrow I'll add/invite Eunha and Marcel as part of the team. I would like to ask anyone who is interested to let me know and I will add them to the team and we can talk about what need to be done etc. I will post more about the details of the campaign tomorrow, 28/11/2013 should be the starting date, please make ready to help with promotion and of course please do support!

*** I've uploaded a draft of makgeolli manual (traditional Korean alcoholic rice beverage) created by Eunha to our wiki

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Makgeolli_brewing_manual_-_short_workshop_form

tomorrow we plan to make it nice and slim ready for the mass use :-)

*** The wikies are kept clean

*** I've got a really beautiful piece of bamboo from the seashore today, wondering what I can make from that and bring to 30c3 and share together. Any ideas? Smaller objects would be better because of the weight and size, I've access to a fully equiped wooden workshop. The bamboo is cut in three pieces around 1.5 m each, around 15-20 cm in diameter.

That should be all for now, talk to you more tomorrow, I hope to finish the upload of basic stuff on the 30c3 wiki and find a way how to upload pictures in a decent size to fhb wiki.

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org