[foodhacking] CROWD SOURCING CAMPAIGN IS ON!

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 22 02:23:46 CEST 2013

Dear Everyone!
Our first crowd sourcing campaign ever is on, please promote and most of all support!

http://igg.me/at/fhbohm2013/x/3658574

We
 have three weeks to collect 700 eu, our basic budget to
 be able to make Food Hacking Possible at OHM 2013 in the Netherlands,
hoping to get over 2500 eu in total so we can do several more demanding
projects like hexayurt cold room etc.

This project would be not
possible without help of several people who were actively involved for
last few months, special thanks to Lurwah, Christian and Evina!

Talk to us, talk to me and once more please do promote and support!

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

PS I believe it is the first time which I use the capital letters in the subject in this list, I kind of felt like there is a good reason for it ... :-)

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org