[foodhacking] so lunch today?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 09:13:40 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
I did small updates of our ohm wiki and campaign, if anyone manages to add 3D model of the fhb to the campaign, than you are a king, I was not "advanced enough for that" (still quite angry ...). It is this one

https://ohm2013.org/wiki/File:Fhb_design_plan_fa21062013.jpg

maybe just above  --- The Base-- section would be nice.

Anything else to think about? Or shall we just push the magical button "campaign"?

Sincerely,

FAA

PS I want to edit our foodhackingbase.org wiki a bit but just not feel like ... the same for the twitter, hopefully in an hour or so ... I'm kind of blue today.

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org