[foodhacking] progress so far

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 08:14:11 CEST 2013

Hi to all, again!
Very short info.

- money have been send to orga, they have already received the PayPal, now I'm waiting for confirmation of the bank transfer, many thanks to Evina!

- I have used the wiki table which Christian/Lurwah started for the tools etc for costing the build up of the facilities, check the temporary section, I have got as far as a workshop room for now - I think it is more easy to get an idea. Is it possible to change the table that it actually counts what is in the fields, I wonder?

https://ohm2013.org/wiki/Village:Food_Hacking_Base/Temporary

- I have finished a preview of the 12' hexayurt based cold room, the picture is for now here

https://ohm2013.org/wiki/File:Cold_room_preview_fhb_design_plan_fa18062013.jpg

tomorrow I will continue on that, plus updating the that project wiki

- I did not edited  the proposal from Lurwah/Christian/English corrector, will try tonight or tomorrow morning adding the kombucha project - catch for the slow food/culture crazy crowd

- well that will have to be all for now,

I think that we are nearly done, we should figure out at least temporary logo and picture for the Indiegogo campaign. Can whoever can join the indiegogo by creating an account there? You  can reference the campaign later on and become part of the team if you like. Tomorrow is Wednesday so we should be ready, in the worst case lets start campaigning on Thursday?

http://www.indiegogo.com/

Talk to you soon and it is great to see the things progressing so much!

Sincerely,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker