[foodhacking] plan for Monday

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 16 15:26:11 CEST 2013

Hi to all,

I'm tired and it is close to half past ten hear, so I will hit the bet otherwise I waste my time, the efficiency is going down rapidly ...

My plan for tomorrow:

- do the last go through of the proposal for crowd sourcing campaign

- cost out the workshop room/lounge (low and high cost) the same for the washing facility (low and high end), plus the ingredients and staff necessary for promotion (more or less making sure that the 500-700 eu basic, 1000 and 1500 steps are feasible for the campaign)

- do the basic costing of the cold room (I have got some data today and I may get help from one person with 3D model)

- do another lift up of our OHM 2013 wiki

- do a lift up of foodhackingbase.org wiki but just minimal, stating there to check OHM 2013 wiki as the main one for now, what do you think? By the way Christian, could you install wrap and gallery plug ins? Thanks!

- create an account on Indiegogo. Is any of you alright to be on the list as team member? I hope so it would be nice not to be lonely ... I still do not have the flight ticket to Europe and I think that I will be buying the ticket to OHM 2013 few days before the camp ground opens, but I will make it somehow ... (as usually ...).

- do our best to be ready for Monday latest Tuesday 18th for the start up of the campaign, three weeks length? Flexible (means around 10% fee but we get whatever money we collect) or non flexible - we would have to hit  the goal (4-5% fee), what do you think?

I wonder what is the stage of the logo? Did you have time Evina and Lurwah to have a look on it?

Well that would be all for now, bed time, talk to you more tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org