[foodhacking] [Discussion] cold room build up project

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 11:43:44 CEST 2013

Hi Attilla,
Thanks for the info and offer. I'm afraid that 500 eu for the air-con would be too much for us, also I'm bit worried about the hacking part when we will try to make it go down to 4-6C - if that part is going to happen, I hope so.

I hope that we would be able to keep the whole build up project cost of the cold room below 600 eu or lower, because that kind of sounds still realistic to cover through the crowd sourcing, to accumulate more cash just for that project may be difficult but we will see ...

Many thanks, I'm going to do some reading about hexayurts :-)

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org