[foodhacking] Facebook group created, twitter group - how to make?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 6 12:28:00 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
Just a quick one. Here is the link to our new Facebook group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/608342669177417/

at least I hope that is the one ...

Anyone familiar with Twitter? I'm about to create the group there but seems like that the feature is missing somehow ... there are suppose to be some third party solutions but I'm not familiar with Twitter at all so any advice there?

Many thanks and talk to you soon, so much to do :-)

Sincerely,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker