[Finance] Running a Company inside a 501(c)3 Makerspace

Grant Henninger grant.henninger at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 19:06:50 CET 2012

I use to work for a non-profit (not a hackerspace though). We owned a
building and sublet parts of our office to other companies. Most were
other, smaller non-profits, but there was one for-profit that we sublet to.
I'm not sure of the accounting that went into making that work, and I'm
sure we charged at market rents to the for-profit, but it's possible.

-Grant Henninger