[Finance] rents, membership fees?

Kaarel Jõgi zurgutt at gmail.com
Mon May 9 12:43:36 CEST 2011

Hi everyone

We are starting a new hackerspace, first of its kind in Estonia afaik.
There are couple others on the list but they are commercial places while we
are trying to build this one by community for community.

We have found a unused cellar space at very good location, center of town.
It is 80m2, in somewhat broken condition but nothing unfixable with some
professional help.  Rent would be 240€/month.

Basicly now it is the matter of whether we can afford it.  If some of you
have time, it would be nice to get some overview about how the rent is in
other places..  so if you can tell:

location:
floor area of space:
rent:
number of members:
membership fee:

That would help us to make some good decisions i hope :)

Thanks and hack on!

zurgutt