[Finance] Introductions?

Sylva1n sylv41n at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 18:58:50 CEST 2010

Hi

Sylvain here, president of LOG, a newly created open lab in Grenoble,
France. The legal framework is in place, and we'll get our bank
account next week.
Not much to say regarding finances, except that we plan to use OOcal
and OObase for bookkeeping, Mercurial to keep our files synchronized
and that I'll strongly suggest our treasurer to subscribe to this list
:)
We've got no place yet, so for the next couple of months, our
activities will mainly be cooperating with other associations and
museums on some interesting projects.

Regards,

--
Sylvain