[hs-equality] Domain renewal

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sat Aug 30 23:35:14 CEST 2014

Realizing the domains are up for renewal again.

Since starting this project my focuses in life have shifted a little
bit, and as much as I think the issue of equality in the hacker
community still cries for help, I myself am finding it very difficult to
find time for it (and making this site be a reality) outside of
everything else wanting my attention.

I am happy to renew the domains and keep hosting up and give folks
access and what not, if people want to step up and take over this
stagnant project. I'm also fine with transferring the domain over to
someone else if they ask.

Please let me know if you're interested or might know someone who is. :)

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net