[hs-equality] So this is fairly awesome

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sat Jul 27 10:56:31 CEST 2013

Warning, nudeness, don't open if you have one of "those" jobs or are at
"church" or something...

http://bikeporntour.blogspot.com/2013/07/vancouver-porny-express-re-climax.html

Bike Porno/Bike Smut is a tour of bicycle related porn, all home made,
all very specifically in celebration of sexuality, much (most) of it
LGBTQwhatever, kink positive, all incredible (well, maybe not all).
Anyhow, it's to sort of thing that would land you in jail with a
fractured skull in Russia, it's also the sort of thing I know many North
American hacker spaces would shy away from wanting to show in their space.

Just thanked VHS on the hackerspaces discuss list in my own special way.

If you're still wondering what Bike Smut is about...

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=118869455
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuDxS3mRc7M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzcgXJcVriU

Anyhow, back to your regularly scheduled dead mailing list. :)

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net