[hs-equality] Stories and profile pages

Georgia Guthrie georgia at thehacktory.org
Sat Oct 6 19:23:32 CEST 2012

Yo here's my bio info...

Georgia Guthrie is a designer, maker, and the Director of The Hacktory,
Philly's first hackerspace. She first got involved at The Hacktory as a
volunteer interested in learning about technology and how to use it to make
art of all kinds. Once involved, she worked to create a beginner-friendly
environment where new and interesting people who turned up at The Hacktory
would want to come back. In the position of Director, she's forged
partnerships with numerous arts and education organizations in
Philadelphia, and was named Hacker of the Year by the blog Geekadelphia.
She's interested in growing The Hacktory into a hub of creativity, a
resource for educators, and a leader in closing the gender gap in tech and
science. When she's not at The Hacktory she works as a designer at the
Action Mill, a company that designs tools to improve how people work,
transform complex systems, and create more meaningful connections.

links:

http://actionmill.com/

http://www.georgiaguthrie.com/

http://thehacktory.org/

I'll think of a story and send that along soon...

Georgia