[hs-equality] Are you accepting or prejudice quiz?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 19:16:45 CEST 2012

I just took the Sexuality test, with the results:  "Your data suggest little to no automatic preference between Gay People and Straight People."  And only 17% of people who took this test scored this way (and 28% scored as "Strong automatic preference for straight people compared with gay people.", and 25% scored as "Moderate automatic preference for straight people compared with gay people.").  They also went on to say that "laboratory studies show that the social acceptability of negative attitudes toward gays has changed relatively little in recent years".

I like these tests, and the way they're designed.

Thanks for pointing them out.

Mitch.