[hs-equality] Meeting Oct 14th 20:00 UTC

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Oct 3 21:06:54 CEST 2012

Howdy.

Doodle shows Sunday the 14th of October to be a fine day to have our
October meeting. Again this'll be taking place over the internet, and if
there are no objections I'd like to use Google Hangout again.

20:00 UTC - The World
13:00 PDT - San Francisco
22:00 CEST - Berlin
1350244800 - The Internet

Folks who expressed interest in joining in (via the Doodle)...

Rubin
Liz
Mitch
Steffi
gmc
Willow Bl00
mzeltner

If you aren't on that list and would like to participate please reply
back so I know who to invite. My Google+ profile is attached to the
email address I'm sending this from.

When I've got some time this week I'll throw up some sort of agenda page
that we can all edit.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net