[hs-equality] queer geeks 28c3 video - done!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 04:57:03 CET 2012

Great that we finally have both versions.

Is the hackerspaces.org site able to handle people downloading the 1.1GB version?

Mitch.

From: tom at socialhack.eu
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 18:37:01 +0100
To: equality at lists.hackerspaces.org
Subject: [hs-equality] queer geeks 28c3 video - done!

Hi, I uploaded the 1,1 GB Version of the Video I got from Matthias yesterday http://signal.hackerspaces.org/tmp/queer_geeks_28c3_video.mov I try to reconstruct why this is taking so long: he is not getting the mails of this list. you can reach him by contacting him via matthias_preuss at gmx.netor via his phone which I won't send to this archived list, but to each of you on request. Regards, Tom