[hs-equality] [Equality] [pylon at hackerspaces.org: Re: Queer Geeks]

Koen Martens gmc at hackerspaces.org
Sun Sep 25 12:06:09 CEST 2011

On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 04:04:27PM -0700, Mitch Altman wrote:

> We don't need a whole track, but maybe it would be cool to have a panel on queer geeks at 28C3?  Perhaps the same folks as were on the radio show? Even if there is no "official" space in 28C3 for this panel, we can create one and publicize it. From the responses we've been getting, there's obviously interest. Mitch.

Let's go for it.

And if it is rejected, we'll just grab one of the ad-hoc workshop rooms,
i'll just load up the audio equipment as usual so we're prepared for
anything :)

Step 1: enter an abstract into the pentabarf. Anyone up for that? I'm
a bit overloaded on projects, so if someone else could take care of that
part, that'd be great.

- gmc