[hs-equality] Hey look at that a list!

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sun Sep 25 01:03:50 CEST 2011

Mitch Altman wrote, On 2011-09-24 15:55:
> I just love the idea that there is a site devoted to equality for all.
> Care to make a mockup, or just put up a first pass, and then we can all add to it?  Mitch.

Well, do we want to go the blog route (with pages) or a wiki, or a mix
of the two. Either way I kind of don't want to deal with spammers, would
like to have a general discussion list where people can request to have
accounts on the blog/wiki, and possibly an intro with what they want to
publish?

I don't know, too many thoughts here.

Also we kind of need a logo. I might commission Star St Germain or my
friend Colin for some such thing.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net