[hs-equality] How to go on

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 10:17:45 CEST 2011

I didn't have Maha's email, so I didn't think it OK to add him.  Same goes for Stephan.  It's easy enough to add people, and change my submission (before the cutoff date, whenever that is). I'd say the same message as the radio show, and what we've been talking about:Frank, honest discussion about being queer in the geek community.  No need to limit the breadth of human emotion.  A mix of heartfelt honesty, humor, anger, joy, and whatever else comes up is great. Asking Andreas to join us would be way cool.
Once we have a wiki we can work out a more specific format so that we can fit in what we want for the 40-to-45 minutes (leaving room for Q&A).  We can come up with a short list of questions to go over. We can also start by asking those of us on this list (and then someone who knows Maha's email could forward to him) who would like to be on the panel.  Then we can choose how many and who to be on the panel.  I'll start by saying I would. Mitch.  ------------------------ > Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 22:07:37 +0200