[hs-equality] Fwd: 28c3 Queer Geeks Panel

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 19:18:00 CET 2011

I didn't get an email yet, but by checking the Pentabarf system (as I've done each day), our Queer Geeks panel proposal has been officially rejected yesterday.  Too bad -- I think it would have been good as an "official" thing at Congress. Shall we do an "unofficial" panel? Mitch.
 --------------------------> Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 16:49:05 +0200