[hackerspaces] Software Freedom Day - 20th edition

Lars-Magnus Skog ralphtheninja at riseup.net
Tue Aug 1 15:14:28 CEST 2023

Hi Jurgen!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I didn't know about this day until now. I looked at the wiki and was trying to find any swedish team from the previous years but had to go back to 2011-2015 to find any.

It looks like there were a lot of interest in the first half of 2010s (70-90 countries or so) and then dropped off from there quite a bit. I'm guessing covid had a lot to do with this but it started dropping even before 2019-2020. Any idea why that is?

Will register a swedish team in my city and we'll see what happens.

Cheers
Magnus / rtn / ralphtheninja

Jurgen Gaeremyn <jurgen at gaeremyn.be> skrev: (1 augusti 2023 08:35:51 UTC)

--
Skickat från min Android-enhet med K-9 Mail. Ursäkta min fåordighet.