[hackerspaces] wiki images bork?

hellekin hellekin at hackerspaces.org
Mon May 24 16:14:44 CEST 2021

Hey list,

today I made some edits to the wiki, including uploading images. There's
no error during upload, pages are created, but no image is visible.

It seems like Jomat made a test back in January
https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/File:29jan2021testimage0.png

Last successful upload that shows in the log is 14:19, 8 January 2020
https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/File:Placeholder03.png

Something happened between 2020-01-08 and 2020-02-07, date of first
"broken" image. Since I lost track of this for a while I was wondering
whether this issue was discussed somewhere already.

Since the problem seems to be sticking... Can we have a look at it and
fix it?

Regards,

==
hk