[hackerspaces] Hacking, making, learning?

ventolin ventolin at riseup.net
Thu Sep 24 20:45:51 CEST 2020

Hi All

Sorry if i missed the intention of the thread but i was attracted to
this point from Hellekin which i consider crucial for a possible further
development of a hackerspace movement (and contribution to society as a
whole) beyond localized impact on communities. I think the observation
of a lack of inter-hackerspace projects or how to scale social and tech
projects that are more demanding at least to a regional level is
something that should be payed attention to. In short, it is urgently
needed as we can verify in other grass-roots movements for the necessity
of a wider collaboration and support on critical issues such as global
warming.

Hope i explained myself.

Best,

--