[hackerspaces] COVID-19 and Hackerspaces Interveiew Makers on Tap

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 15:22:35 CET 2020

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020, 06:40 hellekin <hellekin at hackerspaces.org> wrote:

> Hey Ceci,
>
> I can only point you to materials in French, but I'm sure others can
> find similar information in English or Portuguese.

<SNIP>

Hi, Hellekin!  Hope you are well and happy!  :D

I am collecting ideas and tutorials in Portuguese, English, Spanish, and
Italian, but didn't try the French ones and these are very cute.  <3

My French is more sedentary than me in this moment, but I promise I will
exercise it again, thanks a lot!  <3

Some of the ideas in general are pretty hard and expensive to the poor
Brazilian hackerspaces.  So I am searching for something cheap and really
useful because we have a huge demand from public hospitals and poor
communities.

Uff, the world is more chaotical than my home.  It's a really bad thing...
:P

Disinfected kisses and hugs!!  Thank you a lot!!  <3

Ceci
Loving.  Caring.  Sharing.  Being Excellent To Each Other And To Our
Hackerspace.  <3
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison