[hackerspaces] COVID-19 and Hackerspaces Interveiew Makers on Tap

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 22:40:17 CET 2020

Chad and others,

This a list of mutual aid in the USA:

<http://www.citizencommandcenter.org/conditions/list>

It covers a lot of cities and has good contacts.  If anyone asks who shared
it on this list, you all can say it was the crazy Nippo-Brazilian Gordon's
friend, who loves opera, classical music, and hackerspaces/makerspaces.

My dear friend, Gordon Cook, was a opera singer when younger.  Since the
last week, his soul is resting in the place he loved the most, the Everest,
his personal paradise.  I am still crying for him, an awesome person in all
aspects, and I know he would give me permission to share it with you.  His
love legacy will live forever.

Good luck, kisses, hugs, and a lot of tears too...  Much love for you all.
<3

Ceci
Loving.  Caring.  Sharing.  Being Excellent To Each Other And To Our
Hackerspace.  <3
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison