[hackerspaces] Fwd: Re: HOPE 2020 is live, and free for the next 9 days!

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 14:53:18 CEST 2020

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020, 06:23 hellekin <hellekin at hackerspaces.org> wrote:

> On 7/30/20 2:03 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> >
> > hellekin is busy at the moment because of the conference
>

> Not the HOPE conference though: I'm working to promote /run (Resist
> Uniform Normality), a federation of local events for humans ;o)

Whoops!  Pardon my mistake!  :B

Well...  You could promote /run with more details in another thread...  I
think most of members here are still human beings.

(A list full of boring bots is a true nightmare, hellekin!  Hated the
experience!)

Disinfected tender kisses and straight warm hugs!  Take care and be well,
please.  <3

Ceci

PS:  -  Hey hellekin...  The dinner was _not_ a romantic invitation at
all.  I just want to listen some fun hackerspaces stories and thank you for
your eternal patience with me.  You can take with you wife/wives,
husband/s, girlfriend/s, boyfriend/s, lover/s, pet/s, plant/s, ET/s,
whatever.  :D

Just take care for avoiding my death and/or painful injuries, please.  I
have pretty strong allergies to deeply jealous people.  I don't know the
reason, but they seem to hate me...  :P