[hackerspaces] Fwd: Re: HOPE 2020 is live, and free for the next 9 days!

J. Grenzfurthner [Das Ende der Nahrungskette] jg at monochrom.at
Wed Jul 29 12:46:40 CEST 2020

>All the HOPE 2020 Staff are pretty busy now.  I
>know Mitch in person and, believe me, in this
>moment, he is more worried about making HOPE
>being an amazing experience to anyone than about verifying his email's inbox.

David! Please calm down!
There was a submission deadline for talks and
workshops long ago, and there is a commitee that
decides what talks and workshops will be picked. So it's not Mitch alone.
And there are WAY more people submitting a talk
than are actually accepted to the conference.
It's all not that easy, and please don't expect
Mitch to reply _during_ a conference.
The next HOPE will be in 2 years.

All the best.
Johannes