[hackerspaces] Fwd: Re: HOPE 2020 is live, and free for the next 9 days!

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 12:39:00 CEST 2020

My Dear David,

Please, calm your heart.  Keep rational and sane.  Hope you are feeling
better now, after sending your last message.

All the HOPE 2020 Staff are pretty busy now.  I know Mitch in person and,
believe me, in this moment, he is more worried about making HOPE being an
amazing experience to anyone than about verifying his email's inbox.

He is an awesome person and I do love him very, very much.  He teached me
how to solder correctly  (I was a disaster!),  how to meditate, how to talk
Spanish with a pretty sexy accent,  how to dye my hair  (blue and violet
now!),  and how to be a good hacker: - he is curious, pure at heart, loyal
to friends, always trying to share his knowledge sincerely...  <3

So, please, it was not a lack of respect.  It was certainly an usual lack
of time.

Darling, I am deeply sorry, but "FUCKIN LET ME TALK !" are not the magic
words for make part of HOPE 2020.  It was pretty impolite and unpleasant.
Respect other people, please.

You mentioned "suicide".  Pretty impressive, but it is _not_ a magic word
too, sorry.

Are you Brazilian, David?  Maybe your parents?  Well, I am Brazilian and
live in Sao Paulo.  You can talk to me in _private_ in _Portuguese_, but I
strongly recommend to search for _professional help_ as faster as possible,
please.  Believe me, suicide is not a good idea.

If you want to talk, simply talk.  Why talking specially now, in this
specific event, about your personal experiences only, will change the world?

Please, be well and take care of yourself with tenderness.  Keep calm, keep
healthy, keep sane.  <3

Ceci
Sao Paulo - SP
Brazil
Loving.  Caring.  Sharing.  Being Excellent To Each Other And To Our
Hackerspace.  <3
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison