[hackerspaces] content review project

Aljaž Srebrnič a2piratesoft at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 21:17:08 CET 2019

> On 31 Dec 2018, at 19:05, maxigas <maxigas at anargeek.net <mailto:maxigas at anargeek.net>> wrote:
>
> Thanks for picking this up.  I am happy to collaborate if we hammer out
> a workflow.  Where should we coordinate?

I’d use this mailing list for discussion, the IRC channel for quick queries and the wiki, maybe a meta category could be added?

> In particular is there someone writing some script to have all the
> contact info from the wiki in a csv or something so it can be used for
> sending out the emails?

I just added a "CSV export” link to the Country template that exports the info to contact a hackerspace. If it’s not present click on the ”refresh” button on the top of the page!

--
Aljaž Srebrnič a.k.a g5pw
My public key:  https://g5pw.me/key <https://g5pw.me/key>