[hackerspaces] Lockers in a hackerspace?

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 21:21:01 CEST 2018

At Melbourne Makerspace in Florida we just have shelves with cardboard
banker's boxes from Staples that you write your name / handle on.  Like
mentioned earlier it makes it easy for us to say "leave it in my box" when
sharing supplies or parts.  We haven't had any problems yet!  Except myself
who now has 3 boxes and is getting asked if I should pay a little extra for
my space.  Since I help a lot and donate supplies like paper towels, post
it notes, sharpies, etc. as needed I use that as an excuse/payment for the
extra space.  I also help teach the coding classes like Coder Dojo and our
Code Jam every Tuesday night.