[hackerspaces] Thanks :)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue May 29 02:24:35 CEST 2018

Hey, Flo!  I thought you were the sweetest hacker on this discussion list
but Thiago is exactly like you.  Cuteness Overload, hahahaha!!!  Love
it!!!  <3

@Alex, my lovely friend, you were Tony's padawan, but the first person you
met in a Brazilian hackerspace was me.  It was and will always be a real
honor for me.  You are one of the best makers/hackers, one of the best
persons I've known in this world.  Keep being awesome, dear!  :D

Hey, just in case, if you travel to some exotic places, buy me some
regional candies, please.  I need them to send to Flo's lovely kids.  I was
f... unlucky and the European Post simply "lost" Japanese and Brazilian
candies and a very cute gift  (I made it, so it was obviously amazing,
really astonishing, very 'wow', hahahaha!!).

Now, I think I will send them more candies and a cute "amigurumi"!  <3

Lord DQ, our hackerspace's eternal "Supreme Chancellor", would _appreciate
a lot_ a "Cthulhu amigurumi" because his dear friend  - a cute hacker who
moved to our region, Alex! -  has one in his laboratory.

Conclusion:  - I am learning crochet, more or less decently, since the last
week and I am saying to all my friends that I am involved in a "really
complex maker project", hahaha!!  #facepalm  ;D

@Dear All, if you wish to send regional candies to Flo's kids and make a
lovely family very very very happy, please contact me in private.  I can
pay for part of the gifts and the mailing post.  I swear they deserve all
the tenderness of this Universe. #TrueLove  <3

@Flo, don't worry.  I will give them your "hacker address", not the
personal one.  I am almost sure there are crazier people than me on this
list...  Ouch!  :P

@Thiago, please stay sweet forever.  You will always be welcome in Brazil.
<3

Tender kisses, tight hugs and much, much love, dear hackers!!!  <3  <3  <3

Ceci and her stinky English, la la la...  :D
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison