[hackerspaces] Hackerspace and hackerspace

Paweł Ngei alxd at alxd.org
Mon Feb 26 18:03:51 CET 2018

Hey!

There will be as many definitions as there are hackerspaces. For me,
it's always a community first. The physical space comes second, as a
hackerspace can and should survive moving.

And it's not only for making. You can meet activists, educators,
anarchists, makers, inventors, and so on.

For the last two years I've been working on a graphic novel about
hackerspaces - https://glider.ink/ and I've gathered quite a few
"archetypes" of people you can find in one:
https://wiki.glider.ink/characters/archetypes

Best,

alxd