[hackerspaces] Hackerspaces and VPNs?

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Tue Oct 17 17:48:22 CEST 2017

To your information:

Vulnerability Note VU#228519
Wi-Fi Protected Access II (WPA2) handshake traffic can be manipulated to
induce nonce and session key reuse
https://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/228519/

Dear friends,

if you work with open access to access-points, like all Community
Networks should do, you have no problem.

If you need encryption, normally we don't need it, you can use
end-to-end encryption for this specific transfers.

greetings, willi