[hackerspaces] remote membership

Matej NemĨek ybdaba at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 13:10:48 CEST 2017

Hello, we recently started something similar, because some people even
don't register and start sending FIAT and cryptocurrencies and expect
nothing in return.
So we came up with some donor web page, it's still in alpha (
https://ivkaa.github.io/Progressbar-Donor-Web/ ).
Our main intent was for remote donors, who are not in our city or for
ex-members, who've been colocated to different region/country and they have
will to support us.