[hackerspaces] What do you expect from a HS.o assembly at this year's Chaos Communication Congress?

Aljaž Srebrnič a2piratesoft at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 17:41:09 CEST 2017

> On 21 lug 2017, at 17:22, Lasse Pommerenke <housetier at nrrd.de> wrote:
>
> Hello my fellow Hackerspacers,
>
> in the irc channel [0] we just talked about organizing a
> hackerspaces.org meetup at the upcoming cccongress.
>
> I am very much in favor of doing such a thing.
>
> Before I commit to organize this, however, I want to know
>
>  - will you stop by

Definitely!

>  - will you help (how much)

I could help a bit, and bring some content (that talk about hackerspace infrastructure I mentioned on IRC) and maybe some tools.

>  - what do you expect this meetup to do:
>     - do you want games, free food, cozy sofas, massage seats,
>     priviledged wifi
>  - will you have something to show/display (so we might need a canvas
>  and projector)
>  - or do you just want to meet and see how things develop

Meh, for the first time, let’s bring some stuff each and see how it goes :)

> It is fine if you can't be bothered :-)
>
> What's your take on this?
>

> [0] #hackerspaces on chat.freenode.net (please use ssl, out of
> principle)

Aljaž Srebrnič a.k.a g5pw
My public key:  https://g5pw.me/key
Key fingerprint = 2109 8131 60CA 01AF 75EC  01BF E140 E1EE A54E E677